Internet Safety Pledge:
I will use the Internet responsibly. That means making smart decisions about what I look at, who I talk to, and what I say. I pledge to be safer online by following these rules:
- I will tell my trusted adult if anything makes me feel sad, scared, or confused.
- I will ask my trusted adult before sharing information like my name, address, and phone number.
- I won’t meet face-to-face with anyone from the Internet.
- I will always use good netiquette and not be rude or mean online
Commenting on blog posts
- Scholarly comments only. Remember that this is a LEARNING blog. (NO, “Dude, beeee a good citizen, yo.”)
- Write a relevant comment that is related to the post. (NO, “You are my best friend.”)
- Read over your comment for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Use your first name or initials, but never give out more personal information than that.
Posts that don’t follow the above guidelines will not be approved by Mrs. I.