How do you know that??

17

Posted by Mrs. Ibrahim | Posted in 5th GATErs, Natural Disasters, Science, Thinking Maps, Uncategorized | Posted on February 3, 2011

MH900365800Today you will be taking notes in your Thinking Maps about your Natural Disaster.  Remember to write down the resources you used to help you answer the question.  If you used a website, you will need to write down the following (for example):

“Types of Volcanoes.” Enchanted Learning. 8 June 2011 http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/volcano/types/index.shtml

Need resources?  Check out our wiki page that I started on resources or just start searching!

Comments (17)

we are doing all right

I am doing very well all I need is how to make a website

We are Ok. But we are not finished. Also we need help on #1 and #6.

We are done with everything! We are awesome

Are group is struggling with making a video

Our group is done with the information and just starting our Prezi.

We are done with our questions. Now we need to do our models, video, report, and our poster.

Our group is done with the research…….all we need to do now is finish our powerpoint and presentation.

our group only needs one or two questions

We are doing good, were almost done.

Hola PREZI ISNT WORKING HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZ THANK YOU.

Our group is doing good but they are taking long doing the power point because 2 times they accidently deleted the powerpoint.

We are not done yet, but we are almost done with our ppt and starting the modell.

I am doing fine but I am only on question number 4.

DEAR MRS,IBRAHIM ,MY GROUP WHICH INCLUDES DREW ALEX AND ME ANTHONY.WE ARE STILL STRUGLING ON RESEARCHING EARTHQUAKES AND THAT IS IT. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS.:)

WHAT’S UP MRS.IMBRAHIM,I’M DONE WITH MY INFO ALL I NEED IS MY PPT. AND VIDEO.THANX FOR LETTING US HAVE SOO MUCH FUN.
[P.S. I HOPE THE GATE KIDS WIN THE VIDEO CONTEST] ; – )

oops forgot to say,thank u,thank u very much.
Haa Haa :-)

Write a comment